Looking for an outstanding video tool? Let us show you Story Engine.
Many of us have probably noted that over half a billion people watch video on Facebook every day (which adds up to over 8 billion video views every day, on Facebook alone). Or that people are watching video on Youtube over one billion hours a day. These numbers are immense, but still – does this actually mean anything to me and my brand? Well, it does and there are a lot more numbers that prove this.
1. A well-cited survey by Cisco from 2017 predicted that 80% of all Internet traffic would consist of video streams in 2019.
2. According to a report from Tubular Insights, the number of commercial video content shown on Facebook has increased by 258% and by 99% on Youtube since 2017.
Increased sales and traffic
Still not convinced? Let's see if this survey, conducted by video company Wyzowl, can do the job.
3. 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
4. 76% say it helped them increase sales.
5. 47% say it helped them reduce support queries.
6. 76% say it helped them increase traffic.
7. 80% of marketers say video has increased dwell time on their website.
8. 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
9. 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand's video.
10. 69% of people have been convinced to buy a piece of software or application by watching a video.
11. 85% of users say they would like to watch more video from brands
Now, let's start creating more video.